Sunday, August 5, 2012

Calling All Questions!

It's now only 27 days until I leave for Florence. WOW. I can hardly believe it. In looking through my blog, I realized that I haven't exactly been very clear on what I'll be doing in Florence this coming semester.

So here's what I'm going to do about that. 

Send me your questions. Put them in a comment below or (if you have my contact information), send me an email or shoot me a text. My next post will be a sort of Q&A session, where I'll answer all the questions I've gotten about my upcoming semester. I've already got some but I'm looking for more, so put your thinking caps on!

Until then, check out this picture of Florence. Use it as inspiration. Drool over it. Do your thing.


2 comments:

  1. So, are your parents coming to visit you when you're in Florence? How often will you be travelling -- around Italy, or around Europe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what Italian phrases you're going to learn -- and use! -- to keep Italian men away from you.

    Love,

    Your Dad

    ReplyDelete