Thursday, July 12, 2012

To the Dentist!

Just because we've been home for a week doesn't mean I'm not continuing to go everywhere this summer. This week's adventure was a trip to the oral surgeon's office to get rid of those pesky wisdom teeth! Thankfully, all is well. The surgery yesterday went smoothly; all four teeth came out, without any major complications.

Today, I'm on a strict diet of chocolate ice cream and raspberry-lemonade slushies, supplemented by numerous medications and a lot of sleep. Such is life.

Now for some more exciting news: tomorrow (Friday) I begin my summer jobs! That's right, I have my first meeting at the museum for my internship in the afternoon and then my first round of babysitting that night. I'm happy that I'll finally have something to keep me busy... I've been feeling a bit bored since we got back from Norway!

More exciting news: I recently found out that my blog will be featured on the Coe website this fall! Coe tries to feature a few study abroad blogs each year and this semester, mine will be one of them! I'm excited to share my travels with Kohawks present and future, as well as with my family and friends outside of the Coe community. Hip hip hurray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment